The Center for AT Excellence
AT RESOURCE SITES
Who We Are
Meet the Team
– the Center for AT Excellence is an information resource for schools, agencies, and families across Georgia
– explore and discover the features of selected AT products with Center for AT Excellence staff
– try out selected AT products before you buy. Short term loans are also facilitated through the GA Tools for Life Network.
– partner with us to foster the appropriate reuse of AT so that people with disabilities can get the affordable AT they need in order to live, learn, work and play more independently.
– look for the webinar schedule on our web site and on
– call or email us to arrange these events.
– Center for AT Excellence staff support local teams in AT and AAC consideration for individual students as part of the GA Tools for Life network on a fee-for-service basis.
Assessing District resources
, including educational technology
and Assistive Technology already in place and needs assessment
“Best Practice” professional development
training that supports inclusion, marrying
strategies and needed AT support
: AT team development, modeling and coaching.
Core teacher development
– teams of skilled teachers who can model and mentor AT use ·
Product specific training
projects summer and year round to develop instructional materials
using AT tools to support the district’s general curriculum.
Proudly powered by